The latest issue of our Opportunities in Water Technology Report, highlighting trends in M&A, financing, IPOs and capital markets for private and public companies in Water Technology, is now available.
- Many water sub-sector niches continue to exhibit solid mid-single digit growth globally. However, caution may be warranted on future projections.
- All water sub-sectors are not equal. Factors such as demand dynamics, customer pain points, and mode of delivery / business models matter a great deal.
- EBITDA margins are at record levels and improving further while revenue growth is 5.0% to 6.0% overall.
- Sector indices have performed as well or better than the broader S&P industrials.
- Water investments are not de-facto winners. There are plenty of losers out there - some due to poor execution and some due to unforeseen end-market shifts.
- M&A is expected to continue to play a role in product portfolio rationalization, service expansions, and shift up the technology curve